Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snow in Siena!

So last week, I wrote about how Siena was becoming a little Christmas city, but that we were missing snow. Well, last Friday we got the snow! Just as I was leaving my class on Friday it started to snow, and continued all night. In the end, it wasn't too much, but definitely enough to cover everything and make it pretty! There were snowmen, people trying to sled down the streets, and of course snowball fights. From what I have heard, I think it is unusual to have this much snow at this time of the year. Some years they don't see snow here at all. But as quickly as the snow arrived, it has disappeared. Today was 56 degrees and nice. So, we will not be having a white Christmas, but at least we got to enjoy the snow for a couple of days.

I have a lot of pictures that I took of the snow, but for some reason it won't let me upload anything right now. So for now you just have to read about it. Check back later for pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment