Friday, March 19, 2010

Yes, I am still here

Ciao Amici!
Well, here I am finally, back from our last three weeks of traveling. We had a wonderful time with my parents here and I have lots of exciting adventures to blog about, and they will be coming soon with a lot of pictures. Right now I am trying to catch up on everything from the last 3 weeks and trying to figure out a good place to start with everything. I have probably over 2000 new pictures on my computer between my camera, dad's, Katie's, and Justin's. I think I might just post a lot of them to an internet site like Picasa and then link to it here, so you can check out more than just the 5 or 6 that I usually put on one post.
This is just a quick post to say that I am still here and that more is coming soon. I will try to write about Venice tonight and figure out something to do with all of these photos! So check back soon!
Thanks for being so patient with my lack of writing lately. And welcome to my new readers via the Citizen Patriot! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment