Saturday, March 20, 2010

A new feature of my blog

Well, I didn't get the post written about Venice yet, but I hope to do that today. But, I have been working hard on uploading all of my pictures for you to see. If you look to the right side of the screen here, you will see a slideshow playing of pictures. If you click on one of the pictures, it will take you to my Picasa site, where I am uploading all of the pictures. Depending on what picture you click on, it will take you directly to that album. To see the rest of the albums, click "my photos" on the top left of the Picasa site. There, you can look through the albums with my pictures. They will be organized by each place we visited. I will still be posting some pictures with my regular blog updates, but this way, you can see more than the 5 or 6 that I upload per post. I hope you like the pictures, I am still working on getting them all up here, I am working with quite a few! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment